15 September 1999
(6) The FEMA 310 Model Building Type
(7) The year of construction
(8) The Seismic Use Group (Table 1-1).
d. Exempted Buildings List. A listing of buildings exempted by the criteria defined in
Appendix A during the Inventory Reduction Phase (Figure 2-1).
(1) Building number
(2) Building title
(3) Paragraph reference from Appendix A as the basis for exemption.
e. Building Group List. A listing of building groups and the buildings within each group.
The representative building reviewed for each group shall be identified, and the assigned FEMA
310 Model Building Type shall be indicated.
(1) Groups of buildings determined to be structurally similar based on the following
Number of Stories
Seismic Use Group
FEMA 310 Model Building Type
(2) A number for each group based on largest (Group 1) to smallest (last Group) gross
f. Appendices. The Appendices to the Installation Report shall consist of the individual
Building Review Reports arranged in ascending numerical order by either building number or
group number. Installations have preferred the Building Review Reports listed by building
number in the past. Each Building Review Report shall consist of the Structural Review Score
Sheet and the Lateral Load Systems Data Sheet for each building or group. For building groups
of structurally similar buildings, only the Building Review Reports of the representative buildings
for each group need be included.