TM 5-826-61AFR 93-5
Figure A-29. Low severity crack, porous friction course pavement.
(b) Medium severity level (M).
- One of the following conditions exists:
- Cracks are moderately spalled with few loose particles (some FOD potential) and can be either
filled or nonfilled of any width.
- Filled cracks are not spalled or are only lightly spalled, but the filler is in air unsatisfactory
- Nonfilled cracks are not spalled or are only lightly spalled, but mean crack width is greater than
- Light random cracking exists near the crack or at the corners of intersecting cracks (figs. A-30
- For porous friction courses, the average raveled area around the crack is 1/4 to 1-inch wide
Figure A-30. Medium seventy longitudinal construction joint crack, case 1.