CONTENTS OF MASTER PLAN REPORT
(3) Summary of major development potentials
This appendix provides an outline for the recommended
(4) Highlights and interaction of contributing
contents of the Master Plan Report The specific contents
of each Master Plan Report should correspond to the
(5) Summary of major planning recom-
items listed in this appendix but may be tailored to the
individual requirements of the installation. The outline is
Table of contents/list of tables, charts, and
to be used as a guideline in preparation of the Master Plan
Report in conjunction with AR210-20 which sets forth
the policies, procedures, and responsibilities for the Army
(1) Purpose and scope of the report.
Master Planning Program.
(2) Summary of goals and planningobjectives.
(3) Definition and planning assumptions.
(4) History, mission, and organization.
The Master Plan Report should include maps, diagrams,
(5) Interface with higher HQs and other
and charts when they will convey information necessary
to present analyses or recommendations more clearly
Data Collection and analysis:
than text. The graphics prepared for the Master Plan
(1) Off-post infrastructure and community
Report should not duplicate maps or other materials
already available. All graphics prepared for the Master
(a) Geographical location
Plan Report should be at a scale appropriate to the
(b) Regional transportation system.
material presented. Those graphics showing on-post
(c) Socioeconomic conditions.
conditions or proposed development should be consistent
(d) Community land use and planning
in format and orientation to facilitate comparison of
(e) Community services.
information. Exhibits which are required to be included in
(f) Land leases and easements.
the Master Plan Report include the following
(g) Federal support services.
- Regional Setting.
(2) On-post data analysis.
- Vicinity Map.
(a) Natural environment.
- Community Land Use.
1. Geologic elements.
- Existing Land Use Pattern.
2. Soil conditions.
- Existing Road Network
- Buildable Areas.
- Concept Plan.
5. Vegetation and wildlife.
- Land Use Plan.
- Circulation Plan.
- Utility Service Plans, including as a minimum
separate exhibits for the water system, sanitary sewer
system, electrical distribution system, and gas system.
(b) Human environment
A-3. Report Outline
1. Historic/archeological setting.
2. Current and forecasted demo-
The Master Plan Report will be a comprehensive document.
The report narrative will include the following elements
3. Military community services
4. Outdoor ranges.
(1) Authorization for and applicability of the
5. Maneuver areas.
Master Plan study.
(2) Summary of missions.