AEI for Installation Support
Thursday, 17 October 1996
(2) Typical projects are:
(a) Repair bathrooms and kitchens for a small to large number of family housing units.
2) Offices and conference rooms in administration facility.
3) Kitchens in child development center.
4) Quarters in guest houses and visitors lodges.
5) Paint spray rooms, welding shops, repair bays in vehicle maintenance shops.
6) New additions to a variety of buildings.
1) Electrical distribution systems of small installations.
2) Replacement of electrical lighting and outlets.
1) Replacement of HVAC for part of a facility.
2) Repair of plumbing for family housing.
3) Replace and repair of boilers in energy plants.
4) Installation of forced air system in class rooms.
(e) Landscaping and Civil Projects. Examples of simple landscaping and civil project
designs that are ideally suited for SDM are:
1) Installation, replacement, and maintenance of shrubs and trees.