AEI for Installation Support
Thursday, 17 October 1996
design analysis should provide the following as a minimum:
(1) The project description.
(2) The project location.
(3) The programmed amount (if applicable).
(4) Funding sources and expiration date of funds.
(5) Identify those funds that could be returned for new use, if not used for stated purpose.
(6) Work classification and type of funding.
(7) Scope of Work.
(8) Minutes of conferences with the customer.
(9) Predesign memorandums and correspondences.
(10) Applicable design criteria.
(11) Results of the site investigation.
(12) Demolition and disposal sites.
(13) Environmental and utilities coordination.
(15) Materials standardization requirements.
(16) Government Furnished Information (GFI), Government Furnished Materials (GFM),
and Government Furnished Equipment (GFE).
(17) Outline of specifications (if applicable).
(18) Pertinent and abbreviated discipline analysis computations (if applicable).
(19) Applicable building codes.